Development of medical imaging software solutions for our clients
We deliver custom breakthrough medical imaging software which extracts value from medical images, including:
- Automated segmentation / annotation / contouring
- Image enhancement and 3d modelling
- Deep analysis and Radiomics
- Simulation modelling
- Visualisation and rapid sharing of images
employing deep learning AI models alongside other state-of-the-art technology.
Quality Management System
- We are a company that has been developing medical imaging software for 15 years and for the last 5 years we have also been providing CE and FDA compliant solutions. Therefore, we understand how important it is in the medical industry to develop software that complies with standards of efficiency, quality, safety and effectiveness.
- We work in accordance with the Quality Management System. We meet the ISO 13485 standard, as confirmed by the Certificate for the Management System according to ISO 13485: 2016. We have ability to create software compliant with ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 standards.
- The implementation of medical projects requires securing the data provided by the client. Therefore we have implemented ISO/IEC 27001.
Learn more about our
Quality Management System
Software as a Medical Device
Medical device industry
We create certification-ready solutions to help organisations launch their own medical devices, treatments or software, rather than directly to the medical profession.
We strive for delivery and technical excellence, but also highly value the human relationships we develop with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We believe in the power of technology to transform society for the better and have chosen to work in the medical area where it can have a great impact. We are passionate about harnessing new science and technology to do this.
Medical imaging software to meet all needs
Where medical imaging is part of your plans, either as part of solutions for your clients, or to help with proving the efficacy of your interventions, we can help.
Clients about us
“They are very good for medical devices.
They follow best standards.”
- For companies addressing a particular medical need, we tend to provide most of the solution, including support for the documentation requirements of the certification process.
- For companies offering a wide range of medical imaging solutions, we tend to provide state of the art machine learning solutions in specific areas to complement their existing solutions.
- For pharmaceutical companies we provide solutions to help demonstrate the efficacy of interventions as efficiently as possible.
- For all organisations at the feasibility stage, to develop and test the efficacy of algorithms.
We work with client organisations across Europe and North America.
How we work with clients
We created an iterative algorithm resistant to most problems experienced in practice in precise geometry preparation for 3D Print.
Blender plugin we created for inspecting coronary vessels in MPR and CPR views that facilitates the segmentation from CT significantly.
Check our project where we created algorithms for precise segmentation of the coronary arteries on computed tomography images.
Read about the project in which we worked on the Post-Operative Delirium and Post-Operative Cognitive Dysfunction prediction model.
Work with us and develop custom automated and semi-automated algorithms that analyse the liver and liver lesions, according to your need.
We’ve created a precise algorithm that performs automatic brain tumor segmentation with subregions and volume calculation.
From our blog
Discover the latest technology news and opinions with IT professionals from the Graylight Imaging. Read more about Machine Learning algorithms, medical imaging software development standards, deep analysis and simulation modelling.
Our deep-learning model for brain tumor segmentation is top ranked in BraTS and FeTS 2022 competing against world-class specialists in AI.
In the area of medical imaging the semi-automatic segmentation term can be encountered. We provide a short explanation & examples of its use.
Learn how we worked on the automated connection of the inflows and outflows of a segmented 3D model of brain aneurysm to points in a 3D space.