I. Data controller
The controller of your personal data is Future Processing Healthcare Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register; KRS No. 0000833697; REGON No.: 385774789; NIP No.: 6312690578
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. The scope of collected data and its recipients
Information contained herein indicates: what data we collect, for what purpose, as well as with whom and on what terms we share the data obtained.
III. General information
The graylight-imaging.com website collects information about users of the website and their behavior.
IV. Method of obtaining information
Information referred to above is obtained in the following manner:
1. Through contact forms placed on the website, to which the website user voluntarily enters their data.
2. Through cookies saved on the end devices of users who are visiting the graylight-imaging.com website.
3. Through an additional tool implemented on the website for communication with users in the form of a live chat / chat box solution. The tool is designed to enable and facilitate communication between us and the website users. Also, it provides additional information about the website users.
V. Availability of data
1. Data obtained are made available to third parties only on the terms permitted by law.
2. As the web service operator, Future Processing Healthcare Sp. z o.o. may be required to provide information about users to bodies authorized by law (e.g. police, prosecutors, courts, supervisory authorities).
A. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent by the server on which the website operates and saved on the end device from which the user visited the website (e.g. computer, smartphone). They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. Cookies allow to collect information about the user’s behavior when visiting the website.
B. General information about cookies used by graylight-imaging.com
Like most online services, our website uses our own and third-party cookies for several purposes. Our own cookies are mainly necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any personal information about the user.
Third party cookies used on our website are mainly used to understand how the website works and how the user interacts with our website. Moreover, they allow to collect statistical and analytical data about the user’s behavior on the website.
We use the following groups of cookies:
1. Essential cookies – they are stored in the browser because they guarantee the proper operation of the website basic functions.
2. We also use third party cookies that help us analyze and understand how the website is used. These cookies will only be stored in the user’s browser based on their consent. The user may also reject them. However, rejecting some cookies may affect the browsing experience.
C. A detailed list of cookies used by graylight-imaging.com is presented below
1. This website uses various types of cookies:
- Functional cookies – cookies that support the website functions like embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms. They allow for feedback and other third-party features. Functional cookies help us to personalize our users’ browsing experience. Unlike essential cookies, functional cookies support additional features which enhance the website functionality. These cookies collect anonymous data and do not track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertisement cookies – used to collect information related to the profile of the user visiting the website and to catalog user preferences. Moreover, they allow for the collection of statistics on the performance of advertisements published on other websites, including social media portals. Advertising cookies are used to adapt the content and advertisements displayed to users to their preferences.
- Analytical/statistical cookies – used to understand how users interact with the website. They help to provide information on the metrics of the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, user behavior on the website.
- The graylight-imaging.com website uses external tools (details in point C hereof), hires external suppliers that allow to collect information on the number of users visiting the website and information on their behavior.
- Analytical/statistical cookies allow to collect data on the number of users and user profiles, traffic sources on the website (how users encountered the website); the behavior of users on the website, i.e. the content they were interested in.
- Moreover, we obtain data on which sub-sites are most frequently and which least frequently visited.
- Hence, we can understand the needs of users, and thus optimize the content published on the website and improve its performance.
- Resignation from analytical/statistical cookies by the user will not include his visit in our statistics. Simultaneously, it will not limit any website functionalities available to the user.
- Essential cookies – files needed for the proper functioning of the website, ensuring that the website is operational. They guarantee basic functions and security of the website in an anonymous manner.
- Without the essential cookies, the user will not be able to use the website and its basic functions.
- Pursuant to art. 173 sec. 3 Telecommunications Law, this type of cookies does not require the user’s consent.
- Essential cookies can’t be disabled in Future Processing Healthcare Sp. z o.o. However, the user can block them in the browser settings, but then there is no certainty that the system will work properly.
D. Analytical tools
1. We collect analytical/statistical cookies via the following external tools provided by suppliers/third parties:
|NAME OF TOOL||PURPOSE|
It provides anonymous statistical and analytical data related to the number of visits of users and their behavior on the website. Google Analytics collects data on the number, device and preferences of users in order to optimize the content published on the website and adapt it to the user preferences.
The tool provides data about the user’s activity and behavior on the website. It provides statistical data and creates video recordings which register the user’s movement on the website.
|Google Tag Manager||
The tool allows for integration of tags (scripts and codes) of analytical tools with the website and is used for this purpose. The tool integrates online services, analytical tools and advertising systems. Furthermore, it enables analytical and advertising activities in relation to the website users.
2. The list of tools presented in p. 1 may be amended. We may introduce other tools in the future. However, any amendment will be introduced hereto.
E. Consent to installation of cookies
1. The consent or lack of consent to the installation of cookies takes place through special software installed on the graylight-imaging.com website.
3. Depending on their own preferences, the user can give consent to all cookies or some of them through the banner. The consent to the use of all cookies is deemed accepted after the ACCEPT ALL button has been clicked.
4. If you agree to all cookies, it means that you accept all cookies used by our website. Simultaneously, the user declares that they got familiar with the types of files and the purposes of their use.
5. If the user does not want to consent to all cookies, they should click on the COOKIE SETTINGS button.
6. After clicking the COOKIE SETTINGS button, a detailed list of all cookie categories used by the graylight-imaging.com website will be displayed.
7. To eliminate a category – according to the user’s preferences and will – just click the DISABLED button/slider next to each category. By setting it to DISABLED, the category of cookies selected by the user will not be collected and thus not used by our website.
8. Each category referred to in the point above can be expanded. After expanding it, the user gets a description of the category of cookies and a detailed list of cookies functioning within a given category, along with a description of the purpose of the given file and its time of storage.
9. As for the essential cookies, the user’s consent is not required, because these are the files that ensure the proper operation of our website and enable the proper use of its functions. Pursuant to Art. 173 sec. 3 Telecommunications Law, the essential cookies are released from the obligation to obtain the user’s consent.
F. Lack of consent to installation of cookies
1. The user has the right to object to the installation of files we use on their device. In this case, the website visitor must set the slider to DISABLED in the banner informing about the files used by our website, for a specific type of file.
2. A web browser, which is software for browsing websites, usually allows for saving and storing cookies on the user’s device by default.
3. However, by changing the browser settings, users can delete cookies or set the browser so that the files are automatically blocked. Detailed instructions can be found in the documentation of the browser used by the user.
4. It is possible to withdraw the consent to cookies that has already been given.
5. If the user has already given consent to cookies and now wants to withdraw it, they must clear the cookies in accordance with the applicable procedure within the web browser they use.
6. After that, they visit the graylight-imaging.com website again and set the button/slider of the selected category of cookies in the software (generating a banner regarding consent or lack of consent to cookies), referred to in point E hereof, to the DISABLED position.