Contract Research Organizations
Extracting Value from Medical Images
At contract research organizations you support life and health sciences – we support you with the technological advancement in medical imaging analysis.
What we offer
- AI-enabled precise volumetric measurement of patient response based on CT or MRI scans, which means: smaller sample sizes during early-phase assessment (significant savings and less challenges during patients’ enrollment). Learn more
- Development of custom AI models dedicated to automated and semi-automated segmentation and advanced analysis of lesions and organs based on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computer tomography scans (CT). Learn more
- Automated RANO and RECIST — measurements according to the commonly used RECIST and RANO standards which save time of the doctor describing the examination and ensures repeatability and objectivity of results as well as more precise measurement and integration with the segmentation algorithm. Learn more
- Data visualization and 3D modelling services — methods of data presentation (especially patient-specific) can be of great importance for understanding, interpretation and future decision making. Learn more
- Radiomics and quantitative image analysis that may help contract research organizations with advanced patient stratification and identification of patients who will respond best. Learn more
- Fusion & co-registration if necessary, to make sure that the images are spatially aligned so that further quantitative analysis may be carried out.
- Patient-specific medical image processing which allows you to reach conclusions based on early assessment trials sooner and helps to avoid costs of expensive clinical trials if unjustified (go / no-go decisions).
- We have gained experience working with the pharmaceutical and bioscience industry. We worked on projects that took advantage both of machine and deep learning as well as radiomics.
- We can assist you with the preparation of ground truth for algorithm training and validation. Our process has been already implemented successfully for clinical trials purposes. Learn more
- We have teams of medical annotators, engineers and scientists on-board who collaborate closely to offer the maximum value that can be derived from CT/MRI.
- We can create proof-of-concept initiatives based even on scant ground truth data to give you a quick but reliable answer concerning the technological feasibility. Learn more
- We are an experienced developer of medical software compliant with ISO 13485 requirements. We take responsibility for professional FDA and CE compliant documentation. Learn more
- We have developed a full pipeline for ML-based data processing thanks to which we are able to prepare custom solutions for our partners faster and more efficiently without starting each project from scratch. Learn more
Learn more about our competences
Let’s work on
your challenges together!
Contact with us:
T: +44 204 577 39 51