Development of medical imaging software solutions for our clients
We deliver custom breakthrough medical imaging software which extracts value from medical images, including:
- Automated segmentation / annotation / contouring
- Image enhancement and 3d modelling
- Deep analysis and Radiomics
- Simulation modelling
- Visualisation and rapid sharing of images
employing deep learning AI models alongside other state-of-the-art technology.
How we work with clients
Our project automates aortic valve calcium scoring with algorithm development. Learn more about our solution.
We present our project where we proposed an end-to-end and reproducible approach for detecting cirrhosis from CT.
Our automated RANO algorithm performed admirably when compared to the most-experienced expert readers.
We have developed a methodology that allows us to create innovative solutions for medical image segmentation.
The polymerase chain reaction technique is widely used to rapidly make copies of a specific RNA/DNA sample.
We developed an AI algorithms for the segmentation of thoracic aorta on contrast enhanced cardiac CT images.
Graylight Imaging specialists focused on developing of an algorithm for pelvis bone classification and segmentation.
Improving lung cancer diagnosis from medical image data. We conducted a study using radiomic features.
We designed a convolutional neural network architecture operating on 3D patches (based on CT images).
We created an algorithm resistant to most problems experienced in practice in precise geometry preparation for 3D Print.
Blender plugin for inspecting coronary vessels in MPR and CPR views that facilitates the segmentation from CT.
Check our project where we created algorithms for precise segmentation of the coronary arteries on CT images.
Read about the project in which we worked on the POD and POCD prediction machine learning model.
Work with us and develop custom automated and semi-automated algorithms that analyse liver lesions.
Precise algorithm that performs automatic brain tumor segmentation with subregions and volume calculation.
Read about the project was to improve the specificity of the diagnostic process and therapy planning.
Application to share, analyze and comment on clinical-quality, real-time and zero-footprint medical imaging studies, offering the highest standard of data security.
The client wanted to verify if an Artificial Intelligence tool can analyze endoscopy images in real-time.
The project in which we created an AI model dedicated to advanced segmentation of postoperative glioma.
The project in which we created an AI model dedicated to advanced segmentation of preoperative glioma.
We created an AI model dedicated to advanced segmentation of a liver and radiomics analysis.
We create certification-ready solutions to help organisations launch their own medical devices, treatments or software, rather than directly to the medical profession.
We strive for delivery and technical excellence, but also highly value the human relationships we develop with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We believe in the power of technology to transform society for the better and have chosen to work in the medical area where it can have a great impact. We are passionate about harnessing new science and technology to do this.
Medical imaging software to meet all needs
Where medical imaging is part of your plans, either as part of solutions for your clients, or to help with proving the efficacy of your interventions, we can help.
Clients about us
“They are very good for medical devices.
They follow best standards.”
- For companies addressing a particular medical need, we tend to provide most of the solution, including support for the documentation requirements of the certification process.
- For companies offering a wide range of medical imaging solutions, we tend to provide state of the art machine learning solutions in specific areas to complement their existing solutions.
- For pharmaceutical companies we provide solutions to help demonstrate the efficacy of interventions as efficiently as possible.
- For all organisations at the feasibility stage, to develop and test the efficacy of algorithms.
We work with client organisations across Europe and North America.
Quality Management System
- Our experts have gained knowledge and experience that allows us to create medical solutions that meet the requirements of demanding medical standards. Thus, we work in accordance with our own internal Quality Management System.
- We create that meets ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 standards. We will develop not only the solution but also the technical documentation in accordance with CE and FDA requirements.
From our blog
Discover the latest technology news and opinions with IT professionals from the Graylight Imaging. Read more about Machine Learning algorithms, medical imaging software development standards, deep analysis and simulation modelling.
Unlock the potential of medical data for research with our custom algorithms development services.
Predictive analytics revolutionizes healthcare. In the previous post, we presented case studies illustrating the application of predictive analytics. Today, we delve into the field.
Are you intrigued by the use cases of AI in healthcare? Explore the latest updates on this subject.