Development of medical imaging software solutions for our clients
We deliver custom breakthrough medical imaging software which extracts value from medical images, including:
- Automated segmentation / annotation / contouring
- Image enhancement and 3d modelling
- Deep analysis and Radiomics
- Simulation modelling
- Visualisation and rapid sharing of images
employing deep learning AI models alongside other state-of-the-art technology.
How we work with clients
- We have been undertaking remote work for clients for over 20 years and have refined ways of working that provide clarity, transparency, and opportunities for both parties to contribute to project success.
- We believe that building personal relationships is a key to this success. These range from formal governance meetings, through to ad hoc discussions about project details.
- We make extensive use of technology to encourage frequent communication, through various instant messaging, videoconferencing, and shared project communication tools.
- We enjoy meeting our clients face to face, whether at your offices or ours, and look forward to a time when we can all feel comfortable in doing this again.
Cirrhosis detection from CT scans
We present our project where we proposed an end-to-end and reproducible approach for detecting cirrhosis from CT.
Automated RANO solution for clinical trial
Our automated RANO algorithm performed admirably when compared to the most-experienced expert readers.
Medical image segmentation development process
We have developed a methodology that allows us to create innovative solutions for medical image segmentation.
POC: Limit of Detection in PCR
The polymerase chain reaction technique is widely used to rapidly make copies of a specific RNA/DNA sample.
Segmentation of the thoracic aorta in contrast enhanced CT images
We developed an AI algorithms for the segmentation of thoracic aorta on contrast enhanced cardiac CT images.
Research: Pelvic bones fracture examination based on CT scans
Graylight Imaging specialists focused on developing of an algorithm for pelvis bone classification and segmentation.
PET/CT in lung cancer analysis assisted with radiomic-based features
Improving lung cancer diagnosis from medical image data. We conducted a study using radiomic features.
Research study: delineating high-uptake lung lesions from CT scans
We designed a convolutional neural network architecture operating on 3D patches (based on CT images).
Hollowing, i.e. Precise Geometry Preparation for 3D Print
We created an algorithm resistant to most problems experienced in practice in precise geometry preparation for 3D Print.
Blender – facilitation the segmentation of coronary vessels
Blender plugin for inspecting coronary vessels in MPR and CPR views that facilitates the segmentation from CT.
Automatic, precise segmentation of the coronary arteries
Check our project where we created algorithms for precise segmentation of the coronary arteries on CT images.
Post-Operative Delirium and Post-Operative Cognitive Dysfunction prediction model
Read about the project in which we worked on the POD and POCD prediction machine learning model.
Liver and liver tumor segmentation and analysis algorithms
Work with us and develop custom automated and semi-automated algorithms that analyse liver lesions.
Automatic brain tumor segmentation with subregions
Precise algorithm that performs automatic brain tumor segmentation with subregions and volume calculation.
Segmenting pediatric optic pathway glioma from MRI using deep learning
Read about the project was to improve the specificity of the diagnostic process and therapy planning.
Bleepa™ – a secure instant messaging system
Challenge Application to share, analyze and comment on clinical-quality, real-time and zero-footprint medical imaging studies, offering the highest standard of data security. What we did As a long-standing partner of Feedback Medical – our cooperation started over 10...
Analyze endoscopy images in real-time
The client wanted to verify if an Artificial Intelligence tool can analyze endoscopy images in real-time.
Postoperative glioma project
The project in which we created an AI model dedicated to advanced segmentation of postoperative glioma.
Preoperative glioma project
The project in which we created an AI model dedicated to advanced segmentation of preoperative glioma.
Liver tumor project
We created an AI model dedicated to advanced segmentation of a liver and radiomics analysis.
The model to automatically segment the liver and analyze it using radiomics based on CT scans.
We create certification-ready solutions to help organisations launch their own medical devices, treatments or software, rather than directly to the medical profession.
We strive for delivery and technical excellence, but also highly value the human relationships we develop with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We believe in the power of technology to transform society for the better and have chosen to work in the medical area where it can have a great impact. We are passionate about harnessing new science and technology to do this.
Medical imaging software to meet all needs
Where medical imaging is part of your plans, either as part of solutions for your clients, or to help with proving the efficacy of your interventions, we can help.
Clients about us
“They are very good for medical devices.
They follow best standards.”
- For companies addressing a particular medical need, we tend to provide most of the solution, including support for the documentation requirements of the certification process.
- For companies offering a wide range of medical imaging solutions, we tend to provide state of the art machine learning solutions in specific areas to complement their existing solutions.
- For pharmaceutical companies we provide solutions to help demonstrate the efficacy of interventions as efficiently as possible.
- For all organisations at the feasibility stage, to develop and test the efficacy of algorithms.
We work with client organisations across Europe and North America.
Quality Management System
- We are a company that has been developing medical imaging software for over 15 years. Therefore, we understand how important it is in the medical industry to create software that complies with standards of efficiency, quality and safety.
- Our experts have gained knowledge and experience that allows us to create medical solutions that meet the requirements of demanding medical standards. Thus, we work in accordance with our own internal Quality Management System.
- We create that meets ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 standards. We will develop not only the solution but also the technical documentation in accordance with CE and FDA requirements.
From our blog
Discover the latest technology news and opinions with IT professionals from the Graylight Imaging. Read more about Machine Learning algorithms, medical imaging software development standards, deep analysis and simulation modelling.
Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) in healthcare
We discuss Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) which can be used for various healthcare and medical imaging applications like e.g., modality translation.
Medical Device Regulation (MDR) – complete documentation is the key to success
We present a list of documents which we prepare when implementing a medical device development project. The list is each time adjusted to the client’s needs.
DICOM to STL? Patient-specific printable 3D models
Additive manufacturing and 3D modelling have significant and increasing value in patient-specific surgery planning and medical education.