Development of certified software
medical solutions for our clients
We deliver custom breakthrough software which extracts value from medical images, including:
- Automated segmentation / annotation / contouring
- Image enhancement and 3d modelling
- Deep analysis and Radiomics
- Simulation modelling
- Visualisation and rapid sharing of images
employing deep learning AI models alongside other state-of-the-art technology.
Quality Management System
- We are a company that has been developing medical software for 15 years and for the last 5 years we have also been providing CE and FDA compliant solutions. Therefore, we understand how important it is in the medical industry to develop software that complies with standards of efficiency, quality, safety and effectiveness.
- We work in accordance with the Quality Management System. We meet the ISO 13485 standard, as confirmed by the Certificate for the Management System according to ISO 13485: 2016. We have ability to create software compliant with ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 standards.
- The implementation of medical projects requires securing the data provided by the client. Therefore we have implemented ISO/IEC 27001.
Learn more about our
Quality Management System
Software as a Medical Device
Medical device industry
We create certification-ready solutions to help organisations launch their own medical devices, treatments or software, rather than directly to the medical profession.
We strive for delivery and technical excellence, but also highly value the human relationships we develop with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We believe in the power of technology to transform society for the better and have chosen to work in the medical area where it can have a great impact. We are passionate about harnessing new science and technology to do this.
Solutions to meet
Where medical imaging is part of your plans, either as part of solutions for your clients, or to help with proving the efficacy of your interventions, we can help.
Clients about us
“They are very good for medical devices.
They follow best standards.”
- For companies addressing a particular medical need, we tend to provide most of the solution, including support for the documentation requirements of the certification process.
- For companies offering a wide range of medical imaging solutions, we tend to provide state of the art machine learning solutions in specific areas to complement their existing solutions.
- For pharmaceutical companies we provide solutions to help demonstrate the efficacy of interventions as efficiently as possible.
- For all organisations at the feasibility stage, to develop and test the efficacy of algorithms.
We work with client organisations across Europe and North America.
How we work with clients
We present our models for liver and liver tumors segmentation (including primary tumors, secondary tumors and metastases) based on portal venous CT scans.
Our models automatically segment 3 tumor subregions (edema, enhancing tumor and necrosis) and provide volume and RANO (Response assessment in neuro-oncology) measurements. It can be a useful tool for monitoring patients in clinical studies.
The challenge was to verify if an ML model based on brain MRI that automatically segments glioblastoma (GBM) in adults can be effectively used in automated segmentation of pediatric optic pathway gliomas (OPG), although OPGs have vastly different locations and characteristics than GBMs.
From our blog
Discover the latest technology news and opinions with IT professionals from the Graylight Imaging. Read more about Machine Learning algorithms, medical software development standards, deep analysis and simulation modelling.
By: Piotr Fröhlich 1 Introduction Earlier this year, we were faced with a great challenge that consisted of several other, hidden challenges. For our client – BIOMODEX® – we were supposed to, automatically, connect the inflows and outflows of a segmented 3D model of a...
By: Krzysztof Kotowski ITK-SNAP is a simple but powerful open-source tool for visualizing and annotating medical images. We frequently use it in our projects because it is easy to use and easy to learn for both software developers and radiologists. To support ITK-SNAP...
By: Bartosz Machura Following the three paper recommendations presented on Graylight Imaging LinkedIN profile over the last few weeks, we would like to focus on the concept of radiomics in more detail. At first we are going to introduce basic definitions and...