Breakthrough solutions for
medical imaging companies
Accelerating medical imaging analysis
We deliver software solutions, with our clients, to provide insight from medical images. These software solutions may be key elements of medically-certifiable products or facilitate product verification.
- Our experienced teams, using proven compliant processes, quick-start modules and tools, significantly reduce product development timescales.
- The solutions often include Al deep learning algorithms as well as more established software technology.
- We adapt our engagement, in terms of roles, responsibilities and co-operation, to dovetail with our client’s specific needs.
We create certification-ready solutions to help organisations launch their own medical devices, treatments or software, rather than directly to the medical profession.
We strive for delivery and technical excellence, but also highly value the human relationships we develop with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We believe in the power of technology to transform society for the better and have chosen to work in the medical area where it can have a great impact. We are passionate about harnessing new science and technology to do this.
Solutions to meet
Where medical imaging is part of your plans, either as part of solutions for your clients, or to help with proving the efficacy of your interventions, we can help.
Our goal is to become the “go to”
independent supplier of value-add medical
- For companies addressing a particular medical need, we tend to provide most of the solution, including support for the documentation requirements of the certification process.
- For companies offering a wide range of medical imaging solutions, we tend to provide state of the art machine learning solutions in specific areas to complement their existing solutions.
- For pharmaceutical companies we provide solutions to help demonstrate the efficacy of interventions as efficiently as possible.
- For all organisations at the feasibility stage, to develop and test the efficacy of algorithms.
We work with client organisations across Europe and North America.
How we work with clients
One of the market leading healthcare companies needed a model to segment and analyze preoperative brain gliomas based on brain MRI scans. According to the project brief, the model was to segment identified brain areas associated with glioma occurrence and provide quantitative data. The client…
We carried out a project for one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry. The client had labeled CT scans of a liver with HCC-type cancer. They required a model that would segment liver tumors and provide objective data in the form of volumes of these tumors. A radiomics component was to be…
A leading pharmaceutical company needed a model to automatically segment the liver and analyze it using radiomics based on CT scans. The premise of the project was that the algorithm to be developed would automatically detect cirrhosis and classify the severity of the disease.
From our blog
Knowledge is power! Discover the latest technology news and opinions with IT professionals from the GrayLight. Read more about Machine Learning algorithms, medical software development standards, deep analysis and simulation modelling.
We have operated in the medical imaging business for over 16 years. During this time, we have gained knowledge, specialized engineering expertise, and have worked with many medical centers to better and more precisely understand the needs of clinicians and other...
The difference between machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) is frequently misunderstood by many people. The vision of AI promoted in science fiction and marketing slogans inflates the expectations and imagination about current ML algorithms. We hear...
We have been witnessing an unprecedented level of success achieved by the artificial intelligence (AI)-powered techniques in virtually all fields of science and industry, with medical image analysis not being an exception. Thanks to the availability of...