Development of certified software
certified medical solutions faster
We deliver custom breakthrough software which extracts value from medical images, including:
Automated segmentation / annotation / contouring
Image enhancement and 3d modelling
Deep analysis and Radiomics
Visualisation and rapid sharing of images
employing deep learning AI models alongside other state-of-the-art technology.
We create certification-ready solutions to help organisations launch their own medical devices, treatments or software, rather than directly to the medical profession.
We strive for delivery and technical excellence, but also highly value the human relationships we develop with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We believe in the power of technology to transform society for the better and have chosen to work in the medical area where it can have a great impact. We are passionate about harnessing new science and technology to do this.
Solutions to meet
Where medical imaging is part of your plans, either as part of solutions for your clients, or to help with proving the efficacy of your interventions, we can help.
Clients about us
“They are very good for medical devices.
They follow best standards.”
- For companies addressing a particular medical need, we tend to provide most of the solution, including support for the documentation requirements of the certification process.
- For companies offering a wide range of medical imaging solutions, we tend to provide state of the art machine learning solutions in specific areas to complement their existing solutions.
- For pharmaceutical companies we provide solutions to help demonstrate the efficacy of interventions as efficiently as possible.
- For all organisations at the feasibility stage, to develop and test the efficacy of algorithms.
We work with client organisations across Europe and North America.
How we work with clients
- We have been undertaking remote work for clients for over 20 years and have refined ways of working that provide clarity, transparency, and opportunities for both parties to contribute to project success.
- We believe that building personal relationships is a key to this success. These range from formal governance meetings, through to ad hoc discussions about project details.
- We make extensive use of technology to encourage frequent communication, through various instant messaging, videoconferencing, and shared project communication tools.
- We enjoy meeting our clients face to face, whether at your offices or ours, and look forward to a time when we can all feel comfortable in doing this again.
Automatic brain tumor segmentation with subregions
We’ve created a precise algorithm that performs automatic brain tumor segmentation with subregions and volume calculation.
From our blog
Discover the latest technology news and opinions with IT professionals from the Graylight Imaging. Read more about Machine Learning algorithms, medical software development standards, deep analysis and simulation modelling.
Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) in healthcare
We discuss Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) which can be used for various healthcare and medical imaging applications like e.g., modality translation.
Medical Device Regulation (MDR) – complete documentation is the key to success
We present a list of documents which we prepare when implementing a medical device development project. The list is each time adjusted to the client’s needs.
DICOM to STL? Patient-specific printable 3D models
Additive manufacturing and 3D modelling have significant and increasing value in patient-specific surgery planning and medical education.