What are cookies?
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when visiting this website.
What do cookies do?
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Cookies are used on our Website to ‘remember’ information so that it can be passed from page to page and to collect website statistics. This statistical data collected may be used to help improve our Website and the services that we offer to you, but it is not used to identify you.
Types of cookies we use.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Microsoft Clarity
- Linkedin Insight Tag
- Remarketing with LinkedIn
- LeadFeeder Conversion Tracking
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
For further information about cookies and how to manage them visit www.allaboutcookies.org.